Terms & Conditions
Please read through Flourishing Childhood's Terms & Conditions.
Terms and conditions
Flourishing Childhood will only undertake business on the following terms and conditions. These terms are legally binding so please read them carefully.
1. The acceptance of a WEEKLY SUPPORT PACKAGE, BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT PACKAGE, a 1-1 CONSULTATION or any other PACKAGES and MENTORING will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. The fee for Flourishing Childhood’s services is due in advance of any of the above.
3. If the package is cancelled the following terms and conditions apply:
▪Less than 48 hours’ notice – full amount payable
▪48 hours to 7 days’ notice – 50% of final fee payable ▪7 to 14 days – 25% of final fee payable
▪Weekly Support Packages require 2 weeks notice to cancel the package.
4. Flourishing Childhood accepts that whilst working with small children there are sometimes situations where consultations or home visits need to be cancelled due to illness and other unavoidable circumstances. If this is the case, Flourishing Childhood will endeavour to work with the client to arrange another date and there will be no charge or cancellation fee as long as the same service is being booked for a later date. * If you need to reschedule the weekly agreed time for the Weekly Support Package Flourishing Childhood will endeavour to find an alternative time that works for us both. If you are unable to take up any of the alternative times offered, then that week is forfeited and we will continue as usual the following week.
5. Flourishing Childhood reserves the right to cancel the above services at short notice due to personal circumstances – in this event the clients will be offered a full refund or chance to reschedule the service.
6. Payment confirms your chosen service listed above and you agree to the terms and conditions. For 1-1 consultations you are requested to send out the pre-consultation questionnaire at least 24 hours prior to the service requested.
7. Flourishing Childhood advises that all Parents follow the SIDS guidelines when dealing with their child’s sleep. Please refer to www.lullabytrust.org.uk
8. All advice given by Flourishing Childhood is from previous experience, training and opinion only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your GP or Paediatrician or a registered therapist.
9. Flourishing Childhood does not work in a medical capacity and any concerns about your baby’s or child’s medical health should be taken up with your GP or health visitor.
10. Flourishing Childhood does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep, behaviour or any other parenting support that does not achieve the required result during the support packages or 1-1 consultations. If Flourishing Childhood offers sleep support and behaviour support, it is designed to have the baby/child sleeping well and improved behaviour, however there are many aspects which affect children’s sleep and behaviour, and parents accept this is not a quick fix solution.
11. Flourishing Childhood advises that the parents are consistent and stick to the sleep or behaviour support suggestions. The outcome of gentle sleep and behaviour support methods depends highly on parental consistency and therefore by agreeing to undertake the sleep support and behaviour suggestions, the parents agree to working alongside Rebecca to achieve the best results possible.
12. Any medical or feeding concerns about your baby or child should be shared in the pre-consultation questionnaire.
13. Flourishing Childhood believes issues with sleep, toilet, behaviour, feeding is multifaceted and a follow up will be written up and sent through via email after the initial consultation. Whatsap is used for regular weekly follow up’s as needed.
14.Rebecca works closely with clients to ensure that you get the results you would like for your babies and children. In the small number of cases that you don’t see progress with the suggestions, there is always a reason and Rebecca will suggest alternatives or refer you to other specialists. During this process, you will need to work with Rebecca closely and be willing to try other things.
15. Flourishing Childhood advises parents to read their follow up email carefully before embarking on any sleep support/new routines/behavioural changes.
16. Flourishing Childhood is contactable on Monday , Tuesday, Thursday 9am-3pm and Saturdays 9am-6pm.
17. You can book another support package and consultation if you require further support.
18. If you require extra support through email or Whatsap correspondence the fee is £10 for 15 minutes, £25 for 30 minutes and £70 for an hours support.
19. All sessions are confidential and information shared in the session will not be shared with anyone without permission, unless there was a safeguarding concern for your safety or someone else's and then I have a responsibility to report it to the NSPCC.
20. Your data shared is stored on a password protected email and password protected computer. Please do not share anything overly sensitive due to the nature of the internet.
20. By purchasing any of the above you agree to my terms and conditions which will be shared prior to booking.