I invite you to come along on a wonderful journey with me. A journey of reflection and a deep awareness of oursleves to better equip our children to live happier, healthier and fullfilling lives. I offer a variety of workshops and personal consultations to support you in your parenting from birth.
- Do you find it difficult to listen to your baby or child cry or tantrum?
- Are you looking for support to parent in a more conscious way?
- Are you looking for practical help with solving issues such as your babies sleep, your child not listening to you, your 3 year old not brushing their teeth or perhaps an older sibling hitting their little brother?
- Are you exhausted from trying to get your child to do what you want them to OR stop doing what you don't want them to?
- Do rewards and punishments only work momentarily and your child continues with the behaviour you don't want?
- Do you end up yelling and the behaviour escalating?
- Do you you want to delve a little deeper into your own feelings in these situations and heal alongside your child?
'I would absolutely recommend the course, it should be on the school curriculum. I think if all 'parents were aware' we would have a much better world. Thank you so much for helping me bring up my children better.' Sara, SE London
'I would definitely recommend the workshop to everyone. It was interesting to see how for all participants the workshop become like counselling session. We all opened our hearts to talk about things we struggling with in our parenthood. Just seeing the support of each other and learning all the tips from Rebecca how to deal with our every day fights with our children which can simply be transform for a play and fun relations was an amazing experience and help me to understand myself and my children.' Ula, London
'I really enjoyed it. Great venue and very affordable session. I would definitely attend another one with a more specific focus on some of the values of aware parenting. Thanks Rebecca!' Adriana, London
'Very nice venue, worth the trip despite far from where we lived. Useful to reflect on our own feeling about rewards and punishments in our childhood. Handy book exposition at the end of the course to read more about the topic.' Catherine, London
'Highly recommend this course - Rebecca’s knowledge helped me recently when my daughter, who just started reception, wanted to play being a baby on a couple of occasions. Rather than using the opportunity to remind her she was a big girl now I joined in her game with gusto and was rewarded after a couple of minutes of play with co-operative behaviour as we moved on with the rest of the day.' Randip, London
Dear Rebecca, thank you so much for giving me the chance to go to your workshops. Yesterday, after the first session it felt that being a parent is just a piece of cake :-) great liberation I felt!' Jana, London
Create connection, compassion and acceptance by learning how to instil Aware Parenting values.
Take part in workshops that can help support you in your parenting journey.